Monday 4 March 2013

LUSH Cosmetic Lad and Enchanted Eye Cream

Lush has so many amazing products and never fails to make my skin/hair/lips/anything feel awesome! Here I have two of my most prized products  Enchanted Eye Cream and Cosmetic Lad
 
 

 Cosmetic Lad is not, although it may sound it, just for men! It says right on top that you don't have to be a lad to use it so don't worry, us ladies can benefit from this fab moisturiser as well.Whenever my skin is sore (especially after washing my hair) or feels dry I use this and it almost always makes it feel soft and soothed again. If you're like me and have skin that gets really irritated after contact with water then I really recommend this as it doesn't irritate even more but soothes. It is very gentle and doesn't sting my skin unlike a lot of facial moisturisers including Celestial and Enzymion by Lush which I tried before I discovered this one. Lush products smell fantastic and this one doesn't disappoint! It smells like chocolate orange to me but it says lavender and a few other ingrediants that don't include chocolate or orange so go and give it a smell and let me know what you think it smells like!

 


Enchanted Eye Cream is another fab moisturiser that is so gentle it always makes my skin feel better. It can be used on your whole face which is what I used to do before I bought Cosmetic Lad. Now I use it wherever my skin is especially sore or stingy. It is designed for the finest parts of your skin and is a great product. One of my favourites. It has a pump which allows you to get a little bit on your finger to moisturise your under eyes for example or you can keep pumping more for your whole face. This was recommended to me by one of the workers at Lush when I asked what was best for very easily irritated skin. If you have the same problem I really suggest using this as it works miracles. I wouldn't be surprised if it is enchanted!


Cosmetic Lad - Lush  - £11.50 for 45g

Enchanted Eye Cream - Lush - £11.50 for 45g


2 comments:

  1. From Lush, I would really recommend the face masks! I love them and think they really help my skin. Lovely post! Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog...

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The face masks are fab I agree! I have far too many pots gathered up and I keep forgetting to bring them along and nab a free one. Thank you!
    Your blog is really lovely. Your Spring nail varnishes post inspired me.

    Laurel xoxo

    p.s. your username is so sweet i love it

    ReplyDelete